First of all, it’s possible.
As you know, the EmiSwap token sale for early adopters finished on April 2. Now we enter the private sale stage for investors who want to purchase ESW worth $25,000 and more. What to do if you missed the token sale but still want to jump in with smaller investments?
Option 1: Provide liquidity
EmiSwap’s official launch was on March 31 and that means that starting from April 10 we will start distributing x10 rewards for early liquidity providers. Furthermore, EmiSwap still compensates gas fees in ESW for any operation that you make on exchange. Let’s have a closer look at an example.
- You supply liquidity for ETH/DAI worth $5,000.
- You pay Ethereum gas fees worth $100 and get 909 ESW as compensation.
- From each operation on EmiSwap, 0.25% is distributed among liquidity providers. But during the early bird period, the rewards are x10.
- If the daily trading volume on EmiSwap is $1,000,000 then $2,500 is distributed among LPs usually depending on the amount of liquidity they provided, and $25,000 worth ESW is distributed during the x10 reward period — from day 10 to day 100.
- Alright. Let’s say the total liquidity locked on EmiSwap is $5,000,000 — how much will you earn in this case on a daily basis? You provide $5,000 which is 0,1% of total liquidity. That means you will earn $25 daily worth 227 ESW.
- The more ESW gets staked on your balance — the more extra profit you get from the ESW Vault pool that distributes 0.05% from each operation among ESW token holders. If the daily trading volume is as low as $1,000,000, it’s only $500, but the volumes will grow day by day and you have to do nothing to receive extra profit.
Liquidity provision is a zero-risk strategy that allows for earning stable profits on a daily basis and immediately reinvest the income in ESW staking. In its early days, EmiSwap will provide the most favourable terms on the market and it’s very likely that users will start migrating their liquidity to EmiSwap from other protocols.
Here’s your guide to liquidity mining on EmiSwap!
Option 2: Make swaps
Yes, you will receive bonus ESW tokens even if you make swaps. From April, 10 to the 100th day after the launch swappers are rewarded with 16 ESW for every 1,000 DAI of the personal trading volume. Furthermore, you will also receive gas compensation for your activities and will start getting extra income for holding ESW.
We do understand how important it is to engage the audience into swapping and providing liquidity from the very first days, so we do our best to attract people to EmiSwap. But remember the earlier you jump in, the more you earn from holding ESW!
Here’s your guide to swapping on EmiSwap!
Join us in our socials to stay tuned:
Guide 1: How to swap tokens on EmiSwap
Guide 2: How to add liquidity to EmiSwap