Emiswap underwent an audit to ensure maximum platform stability and security and along came a few technical changes. The changes include new smart contract functionality that adds a time limit and a request feature to the collect button.
Instead of collecting directly into your wallet, you make a collect request that will give you a period until your tokens are ready to be collected. Your collect button will unlock when the time ends, enabling you to collect ESW into your wallet. This process includes a smart contract mechanism to boost security and improve ESW protection.
How it works step by step:
- People stake their tokens on ethereum or polygon networks.
- The oracle determines and distributes the rewards and profits.
- Users who want to collect their rewards can click “request to collect.”
- The request triggers the system to make all the calculations.
- The smart contract freezes the tokens for ten days.
- Users can see how much ESW they requested to collect and available ESW to collect in the current epoch on the dashboard.
- Collect is paused when the epoch ends or hits the maximum ESW requests by day.
- Daily withdrawal amounts start at 50000 ESW. The amount is subject to change.
Thanks for your support! We hope you enjoy the new features. Join us on: