We have more great news, EmiCommunity! EmiSwap decentralized exchange is live, and now is the crucial moment to join if you want to get the juiciest benefits. In these first few weeks, we’re offering something that no other token swapping platform has offered before: +900% to the rewards and 100% compensation of the gas fees.
No. More. Gas.
Just a year ago, we paid $0.10 for one Ethereum transaction. Hard to believe, right? In the past 2 months, the average gas fee hasn’t gone down below $10 for a single day; as of early April, it’s $18. And believe us, we know the pain. It’s hard to be a token swapper these days, especially if you don’t have thousands of dollars worth of tokens to trade with.
We thought long and hard about how to make the EmiSwap experience the best it can be, and we realized there’s only one way: to compensate for the gas fees. And that’s what we are doing — in full!
Here’s how it works:
- Swap tokens on EmiSwap or add liquidity to pools to earn a share of the trading fees.
- The amount doesn’t matter: even if you’ve swapped $5 worth of tokens, you’ll get a 100% reimbursement of the gas you’ve paid.
- The reimbursement will be added to your balance in our native ESW tokens.
- These ESW make you eligible for more rewards. EmiSwap charges a 0.3% fee on every swap, just like Uniswap. 0.25% are automatically distributed among the liquidity providers, while the remaining 0.05% are allocated to ESW holders. The more ESW you hold, the more you receive in rewards.
In a nutshell: swap more, earn more ESW and get a higher share of the trading fees!
The gas reimbursement campaign will run until August 15. But even once it’s over, you’ll still have your ESW and will keep earning rewards. In a way, now is your chance to grow a nice nest egg in the form of an ESW stake — and then profit from it for years.
That’s not all, though! We have one more special promo running until the 100th day after the exchange launch, and that is an x10 liquidity mining bonus.
Add liquidity and earn x10
If you’ve used Uniswap or any other AMM (automated market-making) platform, then you probably know how liquidity mining, or yield farming, works. Deposit liquidity in a swapping pool, get LP tokens in exchange, stake them on the liquidity mining contract, and earn the project’s native tokens in return.
We’ll launch our own yield farming program on April 10, and once again, joining early is the best thing you can do. That’s because in these initial weeks and months we’ll be paying two types of liquidity mining bonuses:
- Days 10–100 after launch: x10 trading fee rewards. Every day the system will calculate the total amount of trading fees generated on the platform — and multiply it by 10. The x10 reward will be paid in ESW, and we’ve allocated 30,000 ESW for this purpose, which corresponds to a total swapping volume of 1 million DAI. If the cumulative trading volume reaches 1M DAI earlier than Day 100, the x10 bonus program will automatically cease.
- Days 10–40 after launch: an extra reward of 6,150 ESW per every 1,000 blocks, which we’ll distribute among all the liquidity providers according to their share in the total liquidity volume. The average block time on Ethereum being around 15 seconds, 1,000 blocks makes 250 minutes or a bit over 4 hours, so every 24 hours we’ll pay out more than 30,000 ESW to our early adopters. Don’t forget: this bonus will be valid only until the 40th day after launch, which is May 10th.
EmiSwap is already live, and the first rewards will be paid starting from April 10, so technically you still have a few days to decide and prepare, but… we do recommend that you act fast. Add liquidity or start swapping here: https://emiswap.com/#/pool
We’ve also prepared a handy beginner guide on how to add liquidity to EmiSwap, in case you are new to DeFI. If you have any questions about liquidity mining or rewards, please don’t hesitate to ask them in our official Telegram chat. See you soon!