We have many exciting things to share with you, EmiCommunity!
EmiSwap’s decentralized exchange is already live, and now is the time to enter if you want to reap the most benefits. For the first few weeks, we’re promising what no other token swapping website has: a +900% increase in bonuses and a 100% refund on Ethereum gas fees.
DEXs charged $0.10 for one Ethereum transaction just a year ago. Isn’t that impossible to believe? It’s now $18 as of early April and we understand the pain. Token swapping is costly, particularly if you don’t have thousands of tokens to exchange with.
Why is the EmiSwap experience so unique?
Here’s a glimpse of why that is and how it works:
- To win a share of the trading fees, swap tokens on EmiSwap or add value to pools.
- It makes no difference how much you trade: even if you only swapped $10 in tokens, you’ll get access to rewards and benefits.
- Refunds will be credited to your account in ESW tokens.
- ESW is EmiSwap’s native governance token with a total supply of 200 million ESW.
- ESW Tokens render you eligible for further rewards. EmiSwap charges a 0.3% premium for any exchange. 0.25% is immediately spread to liquidity suppliers, with the remaining 0.05% assigned to ESW holders. The more ESW you have, the more prizes you get.
- 6 million ESW is distributed among early swappers and liquidity providers for their activities.
- Trade more to gain more ESW and a larger share of the trading fees!
If you’re familiar with AMM systems, you know about liquidity mining, aka yield farming. On April 10, we released our yield farming initiative, and once again, joining early is the smartest thing you can do. This is down to the fact that we will be awarding two different forms of liquidity mining incentives within the first few weeks and months.
Deposit liquidity into our swapping pools, receive LP tokens in exchange, stake them on the liquidity mining contract, and win ESW in return!
Key points to remember:
- 10–100 days after launch: x10 trading fee rewards. Every day, the system will sum the trading fees provided on the platform and multiply them by ten. The x10 bonus will be paid in ESW, and we’ve set aside 30,000 ESW for this project, equating to a gross swapping amount of 1 million DAI. If the total trade volume hits 1 million DAI before Day 100, the x10 incentive program will be terminated automatically.
- Days 10–40 after launch: an additional reward of 6,150 ESW per 1,000 blocks, which we will allocate to all liquidity suppliers built on their share of total liquidity value. With an average block time of about 15 seconds on Ethereum, 1,000 blocks equal 250 minutes or slightly more than 4 hours, so we’ll pay out more than 30,000 ESW to our early adopters every 24 hours.
EmiSwap is indeed online, we advise that you act quickly. Here’s where you can add liquidity or start swapping: www.emiswap.com/#/pool
Possible Earning Scenario:
- You provide liquidity worth $100,000 for ETH/DAI token pair.
- You pay 100 USDT for gas and get 9090 ESW as compensation.
- Total liquidity on EmiSwap is 20,000,000 DAI, which means your share is 0.5%.
- Daily trading volume is 3,000,000 DAI, thus 7,500 DAI is distributed among LPs daily. You receive 37,5 DAI every day.
- Additionally, 90,000 ESW (30,000 ESW for each 1 million trading volume) is allocated to LPs proportionally. You receive 450 ESW daily.
- Furthermore, liquidity providers get 6,150 ESW for every 1,000 blocks. There are 6,800 blocks daily, so 41,820 ESW will be distributed among LPs. Your reward is 201 ESW daily.
- Your daily reward, in this case, is 37,5 DAI + 651 ESW. You also get additional income from ESW holdings, 0.05% daily.
- In this case, you will earn 1125 DAI + 19,530 ESW monthly (in case all the conditions described in this example are met).
- According to our calculations, once LTV on EmiSwap reaches 20 million DAI, the price of the ESW token will increase from 0,11 DAI to 0,4 DAI. In the case described, this makes a 107% APY for providing liquidity on EmiSwap (excluding 0.05% rewards for ESW tokens).
*Please keep in mind that this is merely an indication of a potential situation. We can never predict trading volumes or overall liquidity levels.
In case you are new to DeFI, we have also prepared a helpful beginner guide on how to add liquidity to EmiSwap. If you have any questions about liquidity mining or incentives, please ask them in our official Telegram. We’ll see you there!
Join our community to find out more: