The future of finance is coming. EmiSwap aims at changing the existing standards of rewards distribution on the DeFi market. In order to furnish the decentralized market with lots of rewards and benefits, EmiSwap will give away 1001 non-fungible token (NFT) Magic Cards of different rarity tiers to liquidity providers and offer x10 rewards to early birds.
How to get NFTs for providing liquidity to EmiSwap?
EmiSwap plans to reach a $100 million TVL soon and conquer the market, thus we want to encourage our users to help us achieve this goal so that everyone benefits from the growing ESW price.
We divided the path to reach $100 million TVL (total value locked in = liquidity locked) into 1000 milestones, e.g. $100,000 TVL, $200,000 TVL, $300,000 TVL, etc., plus one extra milestone that will grant you a Mythic Card.
The people who provide liquidity and cross every milestone will be rewarded with our limited-edition NFT Magic Cards issued specifically for this campaign. There will be:
- 1 Mythic Card;
- 10 Legendary Cards;
- 40 Epic Cards;
- 150 Rare Cards;
- 300 Uncommon Cards;
- And 500 Ordinary Cards.
100 cards (1 Legendary, 4 Epic, 15 Rare, 30 Uncommon, and 50 Ordinary) will be released in a limited collection after each big 10 million milestone is reached. They are never reissued and are thus incredibly valuable for the holders.
The tier of the card you get will depend on how far you were from the milestone when you added liquidity and crossed it.
Example: Suppose current TVL is $195K and you add $6K liquidity. As you’ve crossed the next $100K milestone, you’ll get a Magic Card. For every $10M TVL, we analyze all the transactions that were sent to cross each $100K milestone.
This distribution repeats as we reach another 10 million TVL threshold. Additionally, we’ll allocate 1 Mythic Card to a user who provided the most liquidity once we reach the 100 million goal.
The cards that you receive on EmiSwap are not just some regular NFTs that you get and then try to sell. Of course, you can sell them if you want, but you also can use these cards to get extra yield-boosting bonuses: some bonus ESW, x2 or even x3 multiplier for the card exchange, some special farm-speeding powers, and so on. Inspiring, isn’t it?
You can view the TVL on the EmiSwap Analytics page to know where we are at the moment so you can maximize the return on your investment!
Why does EmiSwap offer the best terms for LPs on the market?
The best thing about being an early liquidity provider on Emiswap is the surplus of benefits you get, like:
- Gas fees compensation: EmiSwap compensates for 100% of the Ethereum fees paid for any operation on the exchange in its native ESW tokens.
- x10 early bird rewards: EmiSwap compensates for 100% of the Ethereum fees paid for any operation on the exchange in its native ESW tokens.
- Extra rewards: From the 11th to the 40th day after the launch 6,150 ESW will be issued additionally every 1000 blocks and will be distributed among LPs in proportion to the amount of liquidity provided.
- 100% DEX’s fees distribution: 0,05% from any operation on EmiSwap is equally distributed among ESW token holders which gives extra income to liquidity providers.
Everybody wins: Emiswap liquidity providers get extremely high rewards and rare NFT cards, ESW token price grows (read on to find out why), the exchange starts attracting more and more users… Win-win :)
Here is one of the possible scenarios of how much you will earn on EmiSwap:
- You provide liquidity worth $10,000 for ETH/DAI token pair. You pay 100 USDT for gas and get 9090 ESW as compensation.
- Total liquidity on EmiSwap is 2,000,000 DAI, which means your share is 0.5%.
- Daily trading volume is 10,000,000 DAI, thus 25,000 DAI is distributed among LPs on a daily basis.
- You receive ESW worth 125 DAI every day (1136 ESW).
- Additionally, 300,000 ESW (33,000 DAI) is allocated to LPs proportionally. You receive 1,500 ESW (165 DAI) daily.
- Furthermore, you get some extra ESW for every 1,000 blocks.
- Your minimum daily reward, in this case, is 290 DAI, or 2636 ESW. You also get additional income from ESW holdings, 0.05% daily.
- In this case, you will earn a minimum of 26 100 DAI during the first 3 months after the EmiSwap launch (in case all the conditions described in this example are met).
Note that this is just an example that demonstrates a possible scenario that doesn’t take ESW price growth into consideration. We can never forecast either trading volumes or total liquidity figures.
Add liquidity or start swapping here: https://emiswap.com/#/pool
Learn more on how to provide liquidity with our quick guide!